Duck is on the Grill this Summer!
For a limited time only, purchase our Duck Grilling Kit featuring one case (32 links) of our smoked duck sausage, (2) 4-packs of our skinless duck breast, and a free summer themed “FireQuacker” apron.
Skinless Duck Breast: Two (4) Packs per Grill Kit
Our skinless duck breast cooks up just like a steak on the grill - Juicy and tender but no hassle with the skin! Sear to perfection at a medium doneness and enjoy with sides or top on a sandwich or salad.
- All Natural Skinless Boneless Duck Breast
- No artificial ingredients, minimally processed
- 8 portions - 1 duck breast lobe, appx. 7 oz each
- Clear vacuum skin package gives full view of product
- Gluten free.(Product ingredients are gluten free, however, there is gluten in the facility. We do not test the finished product for traces of gluten.)
- Ready to cook
- Defrost in the refrigerator overnight, if frozen.
- Preheat pan on medium-high OR preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Sauté in pan OR bake for approximately 15-20 minutes, until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- If sautéing in pan, cook each side for 7-10 minutes.
Weight of Portions: Approximately 7 oz. Each
Ingredients: Skinless Boneless Duck Breast, Water, Sea Salt
Shelf Life: 2 Years Frozen
Smoked Duck Sausage: (1) case
Our smoked duck sausage is already fully cooked! Maple Leaf Farms’ fully cooked smoked duck sausages is made with ground duck leg and ground boneless duck breast in an all natural pork casing smoked to perfection. Simply reheat on the grill for 2-4 minutes per side. Char to perfection and serve in a bun, cut up on a pizza or pasta – get creative!
- 32 links per case / 4 links per package / 8 packages per case
- Fully Cooked
- Not available in retail stores; frozen if purchased online
Cooking Directions: Item is already fully cooked, just heat and serve with your preferred method. We recommend grilling or sautéing for 2-4 minutes per side.
Weight of Portions: 3 oz. links / 4 links per package – 32 total per case
Total Weight of Case: 6 lbs.
Shelf Life: 2 years frozen