Our classic Maple Leaf Farms Boneless Duck Breast, produced following the principles and values of the Muslim community. Perfect as a main entrée, over couscous or in a cut up in a tagine – our Boneless Duck Breast is ready for any dish and now is made in a Halal version available direct to consumers for the first time. No marination – making this the easiest option to explore your creativity in the kitchen! This product contains (4) duck breasts in 1 vacuum sealed package.
- Portion Weight: 6 oz
- Pack Size: 4 Duck Breast
- Total Weight: 24 oz
- Not marinated
- Certified Halal by HTO
- Ready to cook
- Not available in retail stores
- If frozen, defrost in refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Preheat sauté pan for 3 minutes on medium heat.
- Score skin in 1/4" intervals, being careful not to cut into the breast meat. Rotate breast and score again, making a crisscross pattern.
- Place duck skin side down in sauté pan, cover and cook for 10 minutes. Turn breast over and cook 2 minutes.
- Transfer duck to a metal baking sheet, skin side up, place in the oven and cook for 13 minutes.
- Allow portion to rest for 2 minutes.
Shelf Life: 2 Years Frozen
Ingredients: Boneless Duck Breast
From our family to yours, Thank You from Maple Leaf Farms