Maple Leaf Farms USDA Grade A All Natural Whole Duck is the perfect product to get creative with - roast whole or cut-up for breast and legs. Our duck is raised and cared for according to the strictest well-being guidelines on small family farms in a free to roam environment.
- Portion Weight: Approximately 4.25 - 5.75 lbs.
- Pack Size: 2
- Total Weight: Approximately 10 lbs.
- Includes giblets & a neck stuffed inside
- No artificial ingredients, minimally processed (no marination)
- All Natural
- Gluten free
- Farm Raised
- Ready to cook
- Thaw out duck in refrigerator for 1-3 days in advance.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Strip bag off duck. Remove neck and giblets from body cavity.
- Season to taste.
- Roast uncovered, breast up, on rack in roasting pan. Cook 30 minutes per pound.
- Remove from oven when internal temperature reaches 180 degrees F (82 degrees C), measured at the thigh joint. The legs move freely and juices run clear when duck is done. Oven and cook times may vary.
- One duck serves 2 to 4 people.
Shelf Life: 2 Years Frozen