USDA Grade A whole duck comes with a convenient orange sauce packet. Lightly marinated to ensure the best cooking experience. Raised and cared for according to the strictest well-being guidelines.
- Whole duck with giblets and a neck stuffed inside
- Seasoned with up to 12% of a solution of water, salt and sodium phosphate
- Gluten free (duck only)**
- Ready to cook
- Frozen - Raw
- Thaw out duck in refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Strip bag off duck. Remove neck, giblets, and orange sauce packet from body cavity.
- Rinse duck under cool water. Season to taste.
- Roast uncovered, breast up, on rack in roasting pan. Cook 22 minutes per pound.
- Remove from oven when internal temperature reaches 180 degrees F (82 degrees C), measured at the thigh joint. The legs move freely and juices run clear when duck is done.
- One duck serves 2 to 4 people.
Weight of Portions: Approximately 5lb oz.
Total Weight of Item: Approximately 5lb
Case Weight: Approximately 30 lbs
Ingredients: Duck, water, salt, sodium phosphate. Orange Sauce Ingredients: Orange juice from concentrate, water, sugar, modified corn starch, dextrose, citric acid, salt, natural flavor, torula yeast, xanthan gum, sodium benzoate added to retard spoilage, caramel color, spice, extractives of paprika, onion powder.
Shelf Life: 2 Year Frozen
Company Information and Recipe Ideas: http://www.mapleleaffarms.com/duck-recipes