Maple Leaf Farms USDA Grade A All Natural Whole Duck comes with a convenient orange sauce packet. Lightly marinated to ensure the best cooking experience. Raised and cared for according to the strictest well-being guidelines on small family farms in a free to roam environment.
- Portion Weight: Approximately 5 lbs
- Pack Size: 1
- Total Weight: Approximately 5 lbs
- Includes orange sauce & giblets and a neck stuffed inside
- Seasoned with up to 12% of a solution of water and sea salt
- All Natural
- Gluten free (duck only)
- Farm Raised
- Ready to cook
- Thaw out duck in refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Strip bag off duck. Remove neck, giblets, and orange sauce packet from body cavity.
- Rinse duck under cool water. Season to taste.
- Roast uncovered, breast up, on rack in roasting pan. Cook 22 minutes per pound.
- Remove from oven when internal temperature reaches 180 degrees F (82 degrees C), measured at the thigh joint. The legs move freely and juices run clear when duck is done.
- One duck serves 2 to 4 people.
Ingredients: Duck, Water and Sea Salt. Orange Sauce Packet: Orange Juice (Water, Concentrated Orange Juice), Water, Turbinado Sugar, Corn Starch, Citric Acid, Sea Salt, Canola Oil, Dried Torula Yeast, Guar Gum, Natural Flavor, Spice, Dehydrated Onion.
Shelf Life: 2 Years Frozen
For Company Information and Recipe Ideas click here: https://www.mapleleaffarms.com/recipes
From our family to yours. Thank You from Maple Leaf Farms