Potstickers are bite-size dumplings stuffed with a delicious blend of ground duck breast meat, vegetables and spices. These handmade appetizers are ready for the serving tray with minimal preparation. Prepare from frozen by following package label directions -- bake, steam or fry.
- Not available in retail stores; frozen if purchased online
Cook from frozen
- Oven Baking Instructions: Bake on oiled baking sheet in preheated 375 degrees F oven for 20 minutes.
- Steamer: Steam in steamer for 7-8 minutes.
- Deep Frying: Deep fry in 350 degrees F oil for 5-7 min.
- Pan Frying: Place in pan with 1/2 cup of water and 3 Tbsp. of sesame oil, cook 8-10 min. over medium heat.
- Individual cooking appliances may vary. Cook potstickers to an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
Weight of Portions: 1 package, 15oz. Each
Total Weight of Item: 15 oz.
Ingredients: Filling: Ground duck, carrot, green onions, rendered chicken fat, egg whites (water and guar gum added as a whipping aid), sugar, sesame seed oil, salt, ginger, Chinese five spices (ginger powder, anise seed powder, cinnamon powder, clove powder, fennel powder), black pepper, garlic powder, Wrapper: Wheat flour, water, eggs, salt, dusted with corn starch. Wrapper sealed with a touch of xanthan gum. CONTAINS: EGG, WHEAT
Shelf Life: 1 Year Frozen
Company Information and Recipe Ideas: http://www.mapleleaffarms.com/duck-recipes