Maple Leaf Farms All Natural Whole Duck with Orange Sauce
Our USDA Grade A All-Natural Whole Duck comes with a convenient orange sauce packet to use as a glaze or on the side for dipping. Whether you roast whole or cut up for breast & legs, it's one of our easiest products to get creative with...and the PERFECT product to make a stellar holiday meal!
Maple Leaf Farms Duck is raised and cared for according to the strictest well-being guidelines on family farms in a free to roam environment.
- Portion Weight: Approximately 4 lbs Duck and 0.5 lbs of Orange Sauce
- Pack Size: 1
- Total Weight: Approximately 4.5 lbs
- Includes orange sauce & giblets and a neck stuffed inside
- All Natural - Minimally Processed
- Gluten free (duck only)
- Farm Raised
- Ready to cook
- No Growth Hormones Added
- Frozen, Raw
- Thaw out duck in refrigerator 36 - 48 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Strip bag off duck. Remove neck, giblets, and orange sauce packet from body cavity.
- Season to taste.
- Roast uncovered, breast up, on rack in roasting pan. Cook approximately 26 minutes per pound.
- Remove from oven when internal temperature reaches 180 degrees F (82 degrees C), measured at the thigh joint. The legs move freely, and juices run clear when duck is done. One duck serves 2 to 4 people.
Ingredients: Duck, All Natural Orange Sauce Packet: Orange Juice (Water, Concentrated Orange Juice), Water, Turbinado Sugar, Corn Starch, Citric Acid, Sea Salt, Canola Oil, Dried Torula Yeast, Guar Gum, Natural Flavor, Spice, Dehydrated Onion
Shelf Life: 2 Years Frozen