Maple Leaf Farms All Natural Boneless Duck Breast
Our premium Duck Breast has the rich flavor of red meat, but is as lean as chicken! Lightly marinated to ensure the best cooking experience possible and allows for limitless creativity. Duck breast is the perfect product to create a gorgeous, upscale or casual entrée. Serve on salads, sandwiches, pasta, pizza, and much more!
- Portion Weight: Approximately 7 oz
- Pack Size: 8 (4 packs of 2 lobes)
- Total Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Ready to Cook
- Farm Raised
- Marinated with up to 5% of a solution of water and sea salt
- All Natural
- Gluten free (However, there is gluten in the facility)
- No hormones added
1. Defrost in refrigerator overnight.
2. Preheat sauté pan for 3 minutes on medium heat.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
4. Score skin in 1/4" intervals, being careful not to cut into the meat. Rotate breast and score again, making a crisscross pattern.
5. Place duck skin side down in sauté pan, cover and cook for 10 minutes. Turn breast over and cook for 2 minutes.
6. Transfer duck to a metal baking sheet, skin side up.
7. Place duck in oven for 10-13 minutes.
8. Allow to rest for 2 minutes.
Ingredients: Boneless duck breast, water, sea salt
Shelf Life: 2 Years Frozen