Our Maple Leaf Farms Gold Label brand is our extra high quality whole duck we produce for fine dining kitchens across the US. It is perfect for a delicious holiday meal! Gold Label ducks are all natural, have never received antibiotics and are our highest quality bird available. With up to 20% more breast yield and less fat overall, Maple Leaf Farms Gold Label Whole Duck brings more to the table.
One Maple Leaf Farms Gold Label Duck is approximately 5-5.5 lbs.
- No antibiotics ever
- All Natural
- USDA Grade A
- Up to 20% more breast meat
- Ready to Cook
- Includes neck and giblets
- Size ranges from 5.0-5.5 lbs.
- Not available in retail stores; frozen if purchased online
- Thaw out duck in refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Strip bag off duck. Remove neck, giblets, and orange sauce packet from body cavity.
- Season to taste.
- Roast uncovered, breast up, on rack in roasting pan. Cook 30 minutes per pound.
- Remove from oven when internal temperature reaches 180 degrees F (82 degrees C), measured at the thigh joint. The legs move freely and juices run clear when duck is done.
One duck serves 2 to 4 people
Total Weight of Item: 5-5.5 lbs.
Shelf Life: 2 years frozen