Maple Leaf Farms All Natural Duck Leg Confit
Take your taste buds to France! Our classic All Natural Fully Cooked Duck Leg Confit is finally back! Now offered in a larger pack, our duck confit is the perfect quick week night meal or entrée starter for a fantastic and authentic French dish.
For years, French chefs have been cooking duck confit style – meaning slowly cooked in its own fat for hours. We slow cooked our duck legs and added classic confit seasonings for added tenderness and flavor. Just reheat and enjoy! Perfect as an entrée on the bone, or shred for wraps, nachos, sandwiches, and more!
- Portion Weight: Approximately 8 oz. per leg (aprox. 3 - 3.5 oz of duck meat)
- Pack Size: 4 legs (2 vacuum sealed packs - 2 legs per pack)
- Total Weight: 2 lbs.
- All Natural
- Heat & Serve
- Defrost in refrigerator overnight. Remove from bag before cooking.
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Place legs on pan and bake 25-30 minutes
- Optional: Finish under the broiler for additional browning
Ingredients: Duck legs, salt, dehydrated onion, spices, dehydrated garlic
Shelf Life: 2 years frozen