Maple Leaf Farms Fully Cooked Duck Wings
Our crowd-pleasing Fully Cooked Duck Wing Drummettes are a wonderful addition to any casual get together. The tender, delicious flavor of duck wrapped in a crispy, golden brown coating - our wings are perfect as an appetizer, entrée, or snack. Add your own sauce (or make one of ours) and create sweet, savory, or hot wings!
- Portion Weight: Approximately 2 oz.
- Pack Size: (1) 2 lb. bag - Approximately 15 duck wings per bag
- Total Weight: 2 lbs.
- Heat & Serve
- Not available in retail stores
Deep Fat Fryer:
- Preheat oil to 350 degrees F
- Drop the frozen wings into the oil individually, ensuring wings do not touch each other or the sides of the fryer
- Fry for 3 - 4 minutes or until hot
- Drain excess oil
- Optional: Mix with your favorite sauce, or serve sauce on the side, Enjoy!
- Begin with frozen product.
- Turn on Air-fryer to 360*F.
- Place 6 frozen wings into the basket.
- Cook for 13 minutes.
- Remove from air fryer and serve.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- Spray or grease a baking sheet with at least a 1-inch side
- Holding a frozen duck wing over the baking sheet, spray top and bottom with cooking spray (vegetable or canola work best) - Coat each wing well and place on pan with space between
- Bake for 13 minutes, turn duck wings, bake for another 8 - 10 minutes
- For even crunchier wings, place under the broiler for 2 - 3 minutes, watch carefully to not burn
- Optional: Toss with your favorite sauce or serve sauce on the side
- Using a pan with 4-inch sides, pre-heat 2 inches of oil to 350 degrees F
- Drop individual frozen duck wings into the oil, one at a time
- Ensure the duck wings do not touch each other or the sides of the pan
- Cook for 3 minutes, turn duck wings over, cook for another 3 minutes or until hot
- Drain excess oil
- Optional: Toss with your favorite sauce or serve with sauce on the side
Ingredients: Duck wing drummettes, water, wheat flour, contains 2% or less of isolated soy protein, modified food starch, salt, rice starch, sodium phosphate, wheat starch. Fried in soybean oil.
Allergens: Wheat, Soy
Shelf Life: 18 months Frozen