MIX & MATCH your favorite flavorful Duck Breast for a LIMITED time only!
Want something with sweet and citrus notes? The Honey Orange All Natural Boneless Duck Breast is the perfect choice! If you are looking for something with a little kick to it, try the Cajun All Natural Boneless Duck Breast. Sometimes all you need is just a simple Roasted Garlic All Natural Boneless Duck Breast to pair with anything from pasta to fajitas! For those of us who have found the perfect home-made seasoning and are wanting to marinate it on our own, we have you covered with our All Natural Boneless Duck Breast.
Choose Your Festive Flavor Collection!
- 1 Honey Orange, 1 Cajun, 1 Roasted Garlic, 1 Natural
- 2 Natural, 2 Honey Orange
- 2 Roasted Garlic, 2 Natural
- 2 Natural, 2 Cajun
1. Defrost in refrigerator overnight.
2. Preheat sauté pan for 3 minutes on medium heat.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
4. Score skin in 1/4" intervals, being careful not to cut into the meat. Rotate breast and score again, making a crisscross pattern.
5. Place duck skin side down in sauté pan, cover and cook for 10 minutes. Turn breast over and cook for 2 minutes.
6. Transfer duck to a metal baking sheet, skin side up.
7. Place duck in oven for 10-13 minutes.
8. Allow to rest for 2 minutes.
Internal temperature should be 165 degrees F when cooked.
Oven and cook times may vary.
Each Duck Breast is 5 oz each.
Honey Orange All Natural Boneless Duck Breast
Ingredients: Boneless duck breast, honey, water, 2% or less sea salt, corn starch, xanthan gum, orange oil
Cajun All Natural Boneless Duck Breast
Ingredients: Boneless duck breast, water, seasoning (salt, onion powder, chili pepper, black, red, and white pepper, garlic powder, paprika, dehydrated red and green bell pepper, spice)
Roasted Garlic All Natural Boneless Duck Breast
Ingredients: Boneless duck breast, seasoning (sea salt, dehydrated garlic, turbinado sugar, natural hickory smoke flavor, spices, dehydrated onion, dehydrated red bell pepper, dehydrated parsley), water
All Natural Boneless Duck Breast
Ingredients: Boneless duck breast, water, sea salt