Impress your guests with the international flavors of our Szechuan Duck Leg. Slow cooked for three hours with bold flavors of Szechuan sauce, this product will take your taste buds on an adventure. You are only a quick oven warm up away from experiencing the traditional flavors of Southern Chinese cuisine that has been tried and true for centuries.
This product contains (4) Szechuan duck legs in 2 vacuum sealed packages.
- No artificial ingredients, minimally processed
- 2 packs of 2 duck legs (4 legs total)
- Clear vacuum skin package gives full view of product
- Fully cooked, ready to heat and serve
Heating Instructions for the Szechuan Duck Legs:
- Defrost in the refrigerator overnight.
- Remove from bag before cooking.
- Conventional Oven: pre-heat oven to 375oF.
- Place Legs on a pan and bake for 25 minutes.
- Finish under broiler for additional browning.
Weight of Portions: Approximately 1.25lb paunches
Total Weight of Item: approximately 2.5 lbs. (1.25 lbs. per pack)
Ingredients: Duck Legs, Water, Szechuan Seasoning (Soy Sauce (Fermented Soybeans And Wheat, Salt), Sugar, Brown Sugar, Modified Corn Starch, Salt, Maltodextrin, Spices, Rice Vinegar Powder (Sodium Acetate, Glacial Acetic Acid, Maltodext Rin, Sugar, Rice Vinegar, Salt), Garlic Powder, Natural Flavors, Molasses, Xanthan Gum, Caramel Color).
Allergens: Contains Soy, Wheat.
Shelf Life: 2 Years Frozen
Company Information and Recipe Ideas: http://www.mapleleaffarms.com/duck-recipes